After more than a year of blogging and speaking + clients + writing, I’m finally ready to do (a tiny bit) of delegating. I’m hiring an intern! Is this you or anyone you know?
You must have a working knowledge of:
* Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook
* Super basic photo editing (like, Picmonkey caliber)
* Link sourcing
* Formatting posts
* Image sourcing
* Video sourcing
* Basic photo editing
* Composing and scheduling tweets
* Scheduling Facebook updates
The really important bits:
* You absolutely must be able to complete each assignment within two business days. Like, really.
* Geographical location is not an issue!
* This is a paid internship – $10 an hour, 10 hours a month, 3 months. To begin with. If you prove to be particularly awesome, we can talk about adding more hours or months.
* There is little writing involved in this internship. Occasionally you might be asked to write a one paragraph intro to a post, but that’s about it.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d love to hear from you!
- Mastering An Attitude Of Gratitude & How to Maintain Feeling Grateful - Mar 28, 2023
- How Do I Find Joy in Life? - Feb 24, 2023
- Why Is It Important To live Your Life Purpose? - Feb 10, 2023
you can always give me a call if you need help
Comments are closed.